$39.99/lb. This product not sold in grocery stores.
Harvested from the warm, clear waters of The Caribbean, our Caribbean Lobster tails are a luxurious, transportive and tropical indulgence. A favorite of seafood lovers, these Caribbean Lobster tails are renowned for their light flavor, buttery consistency, and tender yet meaty texture. Each 10-12oz tail is perfect for grilling, broiling, butter poaching and sauteing - the ideal sliced and shared appetizer, whole entree or chopped accompaniment to salads. Lower in fat and calories than red meats and poultry, this lobster is rich in protein, Vitamins A and B, and Omega 3 fatty acids.
ABOUT OUR CARIBBEAN LOBSTER TAILS:
- 10-12oz tails in vacuum sealed portions
- 13-16 servings of 10-12oz tails per 10 pound box
- Wild harvested from The Caribbean
- Premium grade product supplied to the finest restaurants
- Read our FAQ's to be fully informed
- All food sales are final
- No returns or exchanges
- This is a raw, frozen product
- "No contact" white glove delivery within 1-2 days, coordinated over phone and email
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above
- Miami Food Co. currently delivers east of Highway 826 to the beaches, from Palmetto Bay to the south to Aventura to the north