$8.19/lb. Compare at $10-11/lb. at butcher shops. This uncommon, premium burger is not available in grocery stores.
Produced from pasture raised, free range cattle, grass fed beef is a more expensive farming method to produce excellent burgers. Our 100% Grass Fed Beef Burgers are sourced from excellent Midwest family farms without antibiotics, hormones or grain diets. The result is a deliciously gamier taste and leaner burger packed with additional vitamins, nutrients and Omega-3 fatty acids. These restaurant quality 5.3oz. burgers are more petite than half pound burgers, packed in vacuum sealed stacks in a 30-burger case.
ABOUT OUR 100% GRASS FED BEEF BURGERS:
- 5.3 ounce portions, .6" thick, beef to fat ratio 80/20
- 30 servings per 10 pound case
- Pasture raised, produced in the USA without hormones, antibiotics or grains
- Premium grade product supplied by Fire River Farms Imperial Beef to fine restaurants
- Read our FAQ's to be fully informed
- All food sales are final
- No returns or exchanges
- This is a raw, frozen product
- "No contact" white glove delivery within 1-2 days, coordinated over phone and email
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above
- Miami Food Co. currently delivers east of Highway 826 to the beaches, from Palmetto Bay to the south to Aventura to the north