$37.99/lb. This product not available in grocery stores. Compare at $60.99/lb.
Responsibly sourced from the deep cold waters off Alaska and the Aleutian Islands, Alaskan King Crab is the king of the ocean, and a dramatic statement piece to any magnificent feast. Our Wild Caught Giant Alaskan Red King Crab is fully cooked and flash frozen aboard the vessel within moments of harvesting, locking in incredible flavor, tenderness and briny juiciness. These meaty crabs used by top chefs at the best restaurants come 40-48 legs and claws per case, ready to be thawed, steamed, halved & grilled, or broiled in about 4 minutes. Share with loved ones at an incredible price per pound.
ABOUT OUR GIANT ALASKAN RED KING CRAB:
- Giant Alaskan red king crab legs and claws, fully cooked and frozen
- Approximately 40-48 legs per 20 pound box
- Harvested from the Northern Pacific Ocean off Alaska
- Grade A product supplied to the world's finest restaurants
- Read our FAQ's to be fully informed
- All food sales are final
- No returns or exchanges
- This is a fully cooked, frozen product
- "No contact" white glove delivery within 1-2 days, coordinated over phone and email
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above
- Miami Food Co. currently delivers east of Highway 826 to the beaches, from Palmetto Bay to the south to Aventura to the north