Branzino Mediterranean Sea Bass, Butterflied | 18 Fillets
ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Sourced from the eastern Mediterranean Sea and a staple at luxurious Mediterranean restaurants, Branzino Mediterranean Sea Bass - sometimes called Branzini - is renowned by the jetset for being simple, healthy and delicious. Our butterflied two-piece Branzino fillets are tender and flaky, a mild white meat fish that is beautiful and delicate on the tongue - perfect for pan sauteing or grilling and pairing with fresh vegetables, herbs and sauces, or simple drizzling with olive oil with dashes of pink salt. This fish is absolutely perfect for those who love crispy skin, or simply remove it after cooking. Each 8-10 oz. skin-on, tail-on butterflied portion is individually vacuum sealed.
ABOUT OUR BRANZINO / BRANZINI MEDITERRANEAN SEA BASS
- 8-10 ounce individual vacuum sealed portions
- 18 servings per 10 pound box, depending on naturally fluctuating fillet sizes
- Masterfully hand-filleted and trimmed, boneless, tail-on
- Premium grade product supplied to the finest restaurants
- Box dimensions W 12" x L 15.4" x H 4”
- Personal delivery within 1-4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above