$35.99/lb. and $39.99/lb. This product not sold in grocery stores.
Harvested from the warm, clear waters of The Bahamas and The Caribbean, our Caribbean Lobster tail is a transportive and tropical indulgence. A favorite of seafood lovers, these Caribbean Lobster tails are renowned for their light flavor, buttery consistency, and tender yet meaty texture. These tails are perfect for grilling, broiling, butter poaching and sauteing - the ideal sliced and shared appetizer, whole entree or chopped accompaniment to salads. Lower in fat and calories than red meats and poultry, this lobster is rich in protein, Vitamins A and B, and Omega 3 fatty acids.
ABOUT OUR CARIBBEAN LOBSTER TAILS:
- 6 ounce and 10-12 ounce vacuum sealed portions
- Approximately 26 servings (6oz) and 14 servings (10-12oz) per 10 pound case
- Harvested from The Bahamas and Caribbean
- Premium grade product supplied to the finest restaurants
- Read our FAQ's to be fully informed
- All food sales are final
- No returns or exchanges
- This is a raw, frozen product
- "No contact" white glove delivery within 1-2 days, coordinated over phone and email
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above
- Miami Food Co. currently delivers east of Highway 826 to the beaches, from Palmetto Bay to the south to Aventura to the north