Caviar, American Osetra White Sturgeon | 100 Grams / ~4 oz.
SUPER PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Sourced from Californian ponds filled with fresh artesian waters, American White Sturgeon Caviar is a pinnacle delicacy considered American Osetra. Very close in flavor to Russian Osetra, our Grade 1 (the best) American White Sturgeon Caviar is 100 grams / about 4 ounces of generously-sized eggs that are both firm and rich, boasting a lightly nutty taste that is both smooth and robust. The sturgeon are only fed a natural diet under careful supervision to produce the highest-quality caviar.
ABOUT OUR AMERICAN OSETRA WHITE STURGEON CAVIAR
- Finest American sturgeon grown in artesanal California ponds
- 110 grams / ~4 ounces of caviar contained in glass jar
- Must be refrigerated. Caviar has 4-6 week refrigerated shelf life
- Grade 1 product supplied to the finest restaurants
Special order delivered in about 4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above