Caviar, French Osetra Siberian Sturgeon | 56 grams / ~2 oz.
SUPER PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Sourced from aqua-farms in France from high quality Siberian Sturgeon that produce what's considered French Osetra, caviar is a pinnacle delicacy. Our Siberian French Caviar is Grade 1 (the best), with a unique flavor that's clean, sweet, crisp. The large grains, ranging in color from grey to golden brown, are praised by connoisseurs for their perfect caviar taste. This beautiful caviar, sold in pairs of two jars each in a 28 gram / 1 oz. format, is a fine restaurant favorite. The sturgeon are only fed a natural diet under careful supervision to produce the highest-quality caviar.
ABOUT OUR ITALIAN OSETRA SIBERIAN STURGEON CAVIAR
- Finest Siberian fingerling sturgeon grown in French aqua-farms
- 56 grams / ~2 ounces of caviar contained in glass jars
- Must be refrigerated. Caviar has 4-6 week refrigerated shelf life.
- Grade 1 product supplied to fine restaurants
Special order delivered in about 4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above