SUPER PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Sourced from coastal Italian aqua-farms from high quality Siberian Sturgeon that produce what's considered Italian Osetra, caviar is a pinnacle delicacy. Our Siberian Italian Caviar is Grade 1 (the best) with a delicate buttery taste with just a hint of sea salt that emphasizes its purity. The mahogany to black grains of medium size eggs are tender and they melt in the mouth without any effort. This beautiful caviar, sold in pairs of two jars each in a 28 gram / 1 oz. format, is a fine restaurant favorite that's famous for its taste and affordability. The sturgeon are only fed a natural diet under careful supervision to produce the highest-quality caviar.
ABOUT OUR ITALIAN OSETRA SIBERIAN STURGEON CAVIAR
- Finest Siberian fingerling sturgeon grown in Italian aqua-farms
- 56 grams / ~2 ounces of caviar contained in glass jars
- Must be refrigerated. Caviar has 4-6 week refrigerated shelf life.
- Grade 1 product supplied to fine restaurants
Special order delivered in about 4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above