ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. SUPER PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Sourced from a 4th generation family farm in upstate New York's fertile, rolling mountains, our American foie gras producer was expertly trained in France. Our fine restaurant-grade Foie Gras is supplied to the very best Manhattan restaurants and flash frozen at peak freshness for zero waste. Using only hand-picked Moulard Ducks fed all-natural corn and soy grown on the farm itself, this Grade A foie gras is ethically cage free, barn raised, and produces a sweet and supple taste that renders less fat than typical foie gras. Delivered frozen in vacuum sealed bags, thaw each bag in lukewarm water, pat dry and pan sear for decadent appetizers. One year freezer life.
ABOUT OUR GRADE A AMERICAN MOULARD DUCK FOIE GRAS
- American Grade A product from small New York family farm
- Approximately ~43 ounces, in 22 ~2 oz. slices, individually vacuum sealed for freshness
- Box weighs approximately 2.7 pounds
- All natural, zero antibiotics, zero hormones, zero pesticide feed
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Superlative product supplied to the finest restaurants
- Special order takes approximately 5 days for delivery
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above