$17.99/lb. This product not available in grocery stores. Compare at $29.99/lb.
Sourced from the Indian Ocean, our Grouper is a seafood lover's fish - large, flaky delicious white meat with a distinctive medium flavor that's of unmistakable Grade A quality. It's also easy to cook - difficult to overcook with its natural moisture and firm texture that's perfect for BBQ'ing and broiling. For those with distinguishing palates, Grouper is similar in the mouth to Snapper and Halibut. Nutritionally, our Grouper is low in saturated fat, and a good source of vitamins B6 and B12, potassium, protein, and selenium.
ABOUT OUR INDIAN GROUPER:
- 8-10 ounce individual vacuum sealed portions
- 18-20 servings per 10 pound box, depending on naturally fluctuating fillet sizes
- Masterfully hand-filleted and trimmed
- Wild caught from sustainable fisheries in the Indian Ocean
- Grade A product supplied by World Port Seafood to the finest restaurants
- Box is L 19" x W 12" x H 5.5"
- Read our FAQ's to be fully informed
- All food sales are final
- No returns or exchanges
- This is a raw, frozen product
- "No contact" white glove delivery within 1-2 days, coordinated over phone and email
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above
- Miami Food Co. currently delivers east of Highway 826 to the beaches, from Palmetto Bay to the south to Aventura to the north