Little Neck White Clams, Fully Cooked 1 Pound Bags | 170 Clams
ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Little Neck White Clams are a hearty seafood staple - a chewy, meaty and delicious complement to any meal. Our pre-cooked Little Neck Baby White Clams are Grade A, fully cleaned and sand free, ready for thawing through steaming, boiling or pan sauteing. These clams are ready to be cooked in butter, olive oil, wine and aromatics like garlic and thyme. They're perfect for family style eating, or complementing seafood soups like cioppino or bouillabaisse, adding natural briny juices that are hidden inside the shells. This product comes in individual vacuum sealed 1 lb. bags each containing 17-22 baby clams - use one bag for a smaller meal, or more bags for communal dining.
ABOUT OUR LITTLE NECK BABY WHITE CLAMS:
- White clams, whole in shell and pre-cooked, ready to be steamed or boiled (in or out of bag), or steamed and sauteed outside of the bag
- Approximately 17-22 clams per pound in a 10 pound box, the product vacuum sealed in ten individual 1 lb. bags
- This is a frozen product
- Sustainably farm raised
- Grade A product supplied to finer restaurants
- Personal delivery within 1-4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above