$6.69/lb. Compare at Whole Foods at $10.68/lb.
Grown in the USA, Little Neck White Clams are a staple in New England - chewy, meaty and delicious complement to any meal. Our Cooked Little Neck White Clams are Grade A, fully cleaned and sand free, ready for thawing through steaming, boiling or pan sauteing. These clams are ready to be cooked in butter, olive oil, wine and aromatics like garlic and thyme. They're perfect for family style eating, or complementing seafood soups like cioppino or bouillabaisse, adding natural briny juices that are hidden inside the shells. This product comes in individual 1 lb. bags - use one for a smaller meal, or more bags for communal dining.
ABOUT OUR LITTLE NECK WHITE CLAMS:
- White clams, whole in shell and pre-cooked, ready to be steamed or boiled (in or out of bag), or steamed and sauteed outside of the bag
- Approximately 12 clams per pound in a 10 pound box, the product vacuum sealed in ten individual 1 lb. bags
- Sustainably farm raised in the USA
- Grade A product supplied by Netuno to the finest restaurants
- Read our FAQ's to be fully informed
- All food sales are final
- No returns or exchanges
- This is a frozen product
- "No contact" white glove delivery within 1-2 days, coordinated over phone and email
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above
- Miami Food Co. currently delivers east of Highway 826 to the beaches, from Palmetto Bay to the south to Aventura to the north