ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Legendary on the Chesapeake Bay and into New England, crab cakes are a seafood lover's staple that combine crabs and spices into a beautiful cake ideal for appetizers or entrees. Our 3.25 oz Maryland Style Crab Cakes are the #1 selling wholesale restaurant product in the U.S., combining jumbo lump, lump and crab claw meat - mixed with creamy, tangy notes of mustard, zesty lemon, breadcrumbs and herbs - then gently shaped by hand in small batches into delicious domes. Bake from thawed or frozen, or fry from thawed (do not fry from frozen) - instructions below.
ABOUT OUR MARYLAND STYLE CRAB CAKES
- 3.35 ounce Maryland style crab cakes, individually frozen
- 12 portions per ~2.4 pound box
- Made with jumbo lump, lump and claw crab meat
- This is a raw, frozen product that can be cooked from thawed or frozen
- Restaurant grade product for finer restaurants
- Bake = TO FRY FROM THAWED - Pan fry over medium heat in oil for approximately 3-4 minutes on each side. Crab cakes are finished when they reach an internal temperature of 165ºF. TO BAKE FROM THAWED - Preheat convection oven to 350ºF. Place cakes on an oiled sheet pan and bake at 350ºF for 7-9 minutes. Flip cakes and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes. BAKE From FROZEN- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Remove packaging and place crab cakes on a lightly buttered baking sheet. Cook for 13 minutes and flip the cakes. Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Personal delivery within 1-4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above