ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. SUPER PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
100% purebred Berkshire hogs, as mandated by the Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, are the pinnacle of pork, considered to be the equivalent of Wagyu or Kobe Beef - there is no better. Our Snake River Farms Kurobuta Pork Tenderloins are heritage pork from Japan, world renowned by its marbled fat content, intense flavor, beautiful texture and unbelievable tenderness. Sourced from small family farms, this lean but juicy product is expertly trimmed of all excess fat, and is all natural with no added hormones. These super premium Kurobuta tenderloins are ready for stuffing, smoking, grilling, or pan searing and oven finishing - just ready to be paired with your favorite marinades, rubs, spices and accompaniments inside or in the great outdoors. Let it rest, then slice into 1/2' pieces for edible perfection.
ABOUT OUR BERKSHIRE KUROBUTA JAPANESE HERITAGE PORK TENDERLOINS
- 100% Berkshire Kurobuta Japanese Heritage Pork, super premium and rare
- Approximately 1.7 lbs per portion, individually vacuum sealed
- 12 portions per approximately 12 pound case
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Sourced in the USA from small family farms
- AAA Grade product supplied by Snake River Farms to the finest restaurants
- Special delivery product may take up to 5 days for delivery
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above