ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Sourced from a small family farm in Parma, between Genoa and Modena, near the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines National Park, our pinnacle Prosciutto di Parma DOP ham is aged 600 days. Hand-chosen heritage breed free range pigs of superlative quality are ethically treated, hand sea salted twice, hung on wooden frames, then and air dried for almost 20 months in aromatic breezes from the surrounding mountains and sea. Our Prosciutto di Parma is a whole boneless hind leg, vacuum sealed, with a 6-month refrigerated shelf life. This product is 100% all natural, without preservatives, nitrites or any chemical elements, making it the most sought-after, healthiest ham in the world, and highly digestible. Slice as thin as possible with a sharp knife, or use an electric slicer.
ABOUT OUR 600 DAY AGED PROSCIUTTO DI PARMA
- Pinnacle quality from a small family producer in Pella, Parma
- Approximately 17 lb., boneless, and vacuum sealed for freshness
- 100% all natural, without preservatives, nitrates or chemicals
- 6 month refrigerated shelf life. Cover exposed ham with plastic wrap to maintain maximum freshness.
- Professional-grade product supplied to the finest restaurants
Special order that takes approximately 5 days for delivery
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above