$17.99/lb. The superior steakhouse quality of this 1 pound, 28-day aged CAB ribeye not available in grocery stores.
Sourced in America's heartland, Black Angus Beef is among the most prized designation in the restaurant world for its impeccable breeding and hand-selected consistency of quality. Our fine steakhouse-grade Aged Black Angus Beef Ribeye is a steak lovers steak - each of these beautiful, thick ribeyes is one full pound, and wet aged for 28 days to intensify flavor and juiciness. This ribeye - packed in sleeves of 3's - begs to be grilled outdoors and paired with robust red wine or full-bodied Champagne.
ABOUT OUR AGED CAB BLACK ANGUS BEEF RIBEYE STEAK:
- 16 ounce Black Angus Beef Ribeye, aged 28 days, vacuum sealed in 3's
- 6 servings, 9 servings or 12 servings, each serving 1lb.
- Produced in the USA
- Masterfully hand-cut and trimmed
- Premium grade product supplied by Buckhead Beef to the finest restaurants
- Read our FAQ's to be fully informed
- All food sales are final
- No returns or exchanges
- This is a raw, frozen product
- "No contact" white glove delivery within 1-2 days, coordinated over phone and email
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above
- Miami Food Co. currently delivers east of Highway 826 to the beaches, from Palmetto Bay to the south to Aventura to the north