ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Harvested from the deep, cold, salty waters of Gulf of St. Lawrence in Quebec's Côte-Nord just north of Nova Scotia, Canadian snow crabs are legendary delicacies. Our wild caught Canadian Snow Crab Legs & Claws have a fine, savory, delicious flavor that's irresistible as a main dish, appetizer or party pleaser. Far less expensive than Alaskan King Crab, Canadian snow crab clusters are smaller and more delicate. This super popular product is perfectly pre-cooked at the source - simply thaw in the refrigerator, serve cold or steam or grill.
ABOUT OUR PREMIUM CÔTE NORD FULLY COOKED SNOW CRAB CLUSTERS
- Wild caught harvested from legendary, quality-first fishery
- 30 pound box filled with clusters of 5oz-8oz snow crab claws & legs per, in a bag
- 100% natural, without preservatives or artificial ingredients
- This is a fully cooked, frozen product
- Professional product supplied to the finest restaurants
- Personal delivery within 1-4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above