ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. SUPER PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
100% purebred Berkshire hogs, as mandated by the Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, are the pinnacle of pork, considered to be the equivalent of Wagyu or Kobe Beef - there is no better. Our Bone-in Kurobuta Pork Chops are cut thick to include one bone from a rack of pork - it's heritage pork from Japan, world renowned by its marbled fat content, intense flavor, crimson color, beautiful texture and unbelievable tenderness. Sourced from small family farms, this lean but juicy 16oz chop is expertly trimmed of all excess fat, and is all natural with no added hormones. Cut and delivered fresh to order, these super premium Kurobuta pork chops are ready for stuffing, smoking, grilling, or pan searing and oven finishing - just ready to be paired with your favorite marinades, rubs, spices and accompaniments inside or in the great outdoors.
ABOUT OUR FRESH BERKSHIRE KUROBUTA JAPANESE HERITAGE PORK CHOPS
- 100% Berkshire Kurobuta Japanese Heritage Pork, super premium and rare
- ~16 ounce portions, individually vacuum sealed, fresh not frozen
- 12 portions per approximately 10 pound case
- This is a raw product
- Sourced in the USA
- AAA Grade product supplied to the world's finest restaurants
- Special order product takes up to 5 days to deliver
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above