ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Sourced from the finest American Wagyu producer Snake River Farms, our American Wagyu Beef Tenderloin is a pinnacle experience reserved for the finest meals. Our Wagyu tenderloin is the entire (long) tenderloin, also known as a Japanese Kobe-style filet mignon roast, with exceptional butter-like texture and flavor coupled with the signature leanness and marbling only found in the world's finest cattle. This best-in-class Snake River Farms tenderloin can be prepared whole to serve a large gathering, or cut into individual filet mignons. Each of the two 5.25 pound long tenderloins can be cut into approximately 10 8oz filet mignons for grilling, pan sauteing, chopping into steak tartare, or sous vide preparation.
ABOUT OUR SNAKE RIVER FARMS WAGYU BEEF TENDERLOIN
- 2 entire beef tenderloin portions, 5.25 pounds each, in a 10.5 lb. box
- All natural, no hormones, no antibiotics
- Produced in the USA
- Premium grade product supplied by Snake River Farms to the world's finest restaurants
Special order product requires delivery in about 5 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above