ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. SUPER PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
AGED & BUTCHERED TO ORDER
This pinnacle American Wagyu filet mignon steak is wet aged for 21 days in total darkness precisely at 33.4 degrees, master butchered by hand on a per order basis, then individually vacuum sealed and delivered super fresh to the world's finest restaurants.
THE LINEAGE & BMS
The world's most luxurious steak, this product is the Rolls Royce of filet mignons. A cut above USDA Prime is legendary American Wagyu, sourced from genetically superior Japanese lineage herds pampered in the Cascade Mountains of Washington State and Oregon. The pinnacle of tenderness, texture and flavor, our center cut (the prized cut of the whole tenderloin) 10 oz. Wagyu Filet Mignon steaks score a Beef Marbling Standard of 6 to 8, with significantly higher marbling than USDA Prime beef (Prime-grade is awarded to only 2% of all U.S. beef). This buttery Wagyu is beef beyond beef, fine grained enough to be cut with a fork.
ABOUT OUR 21 DAY WET AGED BMS 6-8 CENTER CUT AMERICAN WAGYU FILET MIGNON
- Wet aged 21 days at precisely 33.4 degrees in total darkness
- 16 10oz. Wagyu filet mignons, custom butchered to order, individually vacuum sealed, supplied to the world's finest restaurants
- This is a raw product, delivered fresh not frozen.
- Freeze unused filets, then thaw overnight in refrigerator or immerse the sealed bag in cool water.
Special order delivery in Miami in about 3-4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above