ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Harvested in cold North Atlantic waters off America, Sea Scallops are among the most prized seafood on earth, revered for their delicate sophistication. Our wild caught 10/20 count per pound Jumbo Sea Scallops are soft, buttery, bursting with meaty flavor, and hand-graded for consistent size. These beautiful scallops are ready to be pan-seared, broiled or grilled, but due to their Grade A quality, can be used for sushi and sashimi. Restaurant chefs not only use these scallops for shareable appetizers and creative entrees, they're low in fat and high in protein.
ABOUT OUR JUMBO SEA SCALLOPS
- Jumbo sea scallops, 10-20 scallops per pound
- Approximately 150 scallops per 10 pound box, sealed in two 5 lb. bags
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Wild caught in the American North Atlantic
- Grade A product supplied to finer restaurants
- Personal delivery within 1-4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above