$13.99/lb. Compare at Whole Foods at $15.29/lb.
Wild caught in warm Western Atlantic waters, Red Snapper makes the perfect tropical meal with its naturally lean, moist white meat that's both mild and sweet on the tongue. Our Grade A Red Snapper is responsibly harvested in the wild, hand-chosen and expertly filleted. This is a fish that can be grilled, baked and pan sauteed without losing its integrity - just waiting to be paired with citrus, salsas, fruits like pineapple and spicy sauces. Nutritionally, Red Snapper is a great source of protein for those looking to cut their fat intake.
ABOUT OUR RED SNAPPER:
- 8-10 ounce individual vacuum sealed portions
- Approximately 16-20 servings per 10 pound box, depending on naturally fluctuating fillet sizes
- Masterfully hand-filleted and trimmed, bright red skin on
- Wild caught from sustainable fisheries in the Western Atlantic Ocean
- Grade A product supplied by Netuno to the finest restaurants
- Box is L 12" x W 15.4" x H 4"
- Read our FAQ's to be fully informed
- All food sales are final
- No returns or exchanges
- This is a raw, frozen product
- "No contact" white glove delivery within 1-2 days, coordinated over phone and email
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above
- Miami Food Co. currently delivers east of Highway 826 to the beaches, from Palmetto Bay to the south to Aventura to the north