$34.99/lb. This product not sold in grocery stores.
Harvested in the blue Pacific waters of Peru, Sea Scallops are among the most prized seafood on earth, revered for their delicate sophistication. Our wild caught U10 Jumbo Sea Scallops are soft, buttery, bursting with meaty flavor, and hand-graded for consist size. These thick scallops are ready to be pan-seared, broiled or grilled, but due to their Grade A quality, can be used for sushi and sashimi. Restaurant chefs not only use these scallops for shareable appetizers and creative entrees, they're low in fat and high in protein.
ABOUT OUR U10 JUMBO SEA SCALLOPS:
- U10 jumbo sea scallops, 10 to a pound
- 100 scallops per 10 pound case, vacuum sealed in two 5 lb. bags
- Wild caught in Peru
- Grade A product supplied by Portico Classic Seafood to the finest restaurants
- Read our FAQ's to be fully informed
- All food sales are final
- No returns or exchanges
- This is a raw, frozen product
- "No contact" white glove delivery within 1-2 days, coordinated over phone and email
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above
- Miami Food Co. currently delivers east of Highway 826 to the beaches, from Palmetto Bay to the south to Aventura to the north