Ahi Yellowfin Tuna, Wild Caught Marshall Islands | 20 Fillets
ONLY SOLD TO RESTAURANTS. PREMIUM PRODUCT NOT AVAILABLE IN GROCERY STORES.
Bountiful in deep blue Pacific waters west of the Marshall Islands, Yellowfin "Ahi" Tuna (also known as Big Eye Tuna) is revered for its incredible steak-like texture, vibrant red color and versatility. Our tuna is AAA Grade sashimi / sushi quality, and cut into classic, triangular loin steaks, perfect for searing, grilling or slicing raw, and ready to be paired with rubs and marinades. Yellowfin "Ahi" Tuna is easy to work with and a favorite with both chefs and seafood aficionados worldwide - the star of delicious entrees, pokes and ceviches. Naturally gluten free, this tuna is a great protein for anyone following a ketogenic, paleo, or low-sodium diet.
ABOUT OUR YELLOWFIN "AHI" TUNA
- 8 ounce individual vacuum sealed portions
- Approximately 20 servings per 10 pound box
- This is a raw, frozen product
- Masterfully hand-filleted and trimmed, boneless and skinless
- Wild caught in the Marshall Islands and Indonesia using sustainable fishing methods
- Premium grade product supplied to the finest restaurants
- Personal delivery within 1-4 days
- $100 minimum order at checkout
- $19.99 delivery fee on all orders below $250
- Free delivery $250 and above